Let's get positive about Hamilton.
Hamilton can and should become one of New Zealand's best cities; a safe city that's people-friendly with quality education, top jobs and affordable housing.
This city is on the verge of something great but a rapidly increasing population brings both challenges and opportunities. Now, more than ever, we need leadership with a clear vision bold enough to deliver affordable housing, efficient transport networks, and public sport and art facilities for our diverse community at a cost and pace we can all afford.
I believe Hamiltonians want and deserve:
- Access to quality, affordable homes;
- A strong, resilient economy that offers good jobs and opportunities;
- Rates that they can afford;
- Good transport choices, including public transport, cycleways and walkways;
- A thriving, vibrant and safe community